atoast2toast.com

impatient, obnoxious, petty, argumentative, and obsessed over meaningless details

Penis size map

No surprise that parts of Asia are the bottom of the league but how strange that America and Australia have the Irish curse on the penis length map of the world.

24 responses to “Penis size map

1. sdaedalus March 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm

You can whittle it down (sorry) according to County

According to David McWilliams Wicklow has the highest no. of penile enhancement operations in Ireland.

2. sdaedalus March 21, 2011 at 8:18 pm

However I am not sure if they are indigenous Wicklowmen or just men who can’t afford homes in the Greater Dublin area & are compensating.

though if that were the cause presumably it would also apply to Kildare, Louth & so forth.

3. atoast2toast March 21, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I never knew you were such a fan of the ginger one. So you think ‘breakfast roll man’ used the purchase houses to make up for having a 5 inch pencil? … the ones in dublin had sports cars as a penis extension

4. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 12:51 am

I am not exactly a fan but I do like his coloring, like a red squirrel. I wonder does he dye his hair?

By the way you do know that the French cheated as regards penis sizes – they stretched their members before measuring. I am too busy with work now to look it up but I will get you the link tomorrow.

Never mind the sports cars, some men just compensate by being a penis full stop. If they can’t have one, they’ll be one and so forth.

I am not sure how important penis size is to Irish men as according to you all Irish women have sex with the light off, it would not be possible to measure unless you had one of those rulers that glow in the dark.

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 9:56 am

not all have sex with the lights off, just most of the over 30s

do you have any information on why irish women seem disinterested or ashamed to have an orgasm?

5. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 12:53 am

think about it, a breakfast roll is very very phallic, in fact it is almost doubly phallic, the smaller sausage within the big roll.

I wonder did McWilliams appreciate the implications of all this & what Freud might have seen in his writing.

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 9:59 am

I think you are reading a little bit too much into it – on the other hand it is a good thing that the celtic tiger is now dead and we dont have to hear any more made up phrases from the floppy haired ginger one (who i doubt dyes his hair)

6. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 12:54 am

I am not sure where the bacon comes in but I presume it has a part to play too.

7. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 1:01 am

here it is.

there was ‘some bitterness’ over the French, who stretched their subjects’ penises three times.

shame they can’t do that to Sarkozy.

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 10:00 am

those french cheat again and make us look like idiots – first the world cup and now they can taunt us because of our little penises

8. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 12:28 pm

no, unless they’re worried Irishmen wouldn’t like them to.

9. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 12:32 pm

you seem to go for the ‘American Beauty’ type of girl, outwardly a slapper but inwardly quite prudish.

maybe you need to spend more time round librarians who I hear anecdotally are the reverse.

also, have you ever gone out with a nurse?

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Yes I have known some of the slutty but prudish type and the dirty slapper type but I think prefer the normal type who knows what she is doing. Someone with brown eyes and a decent chest preferably. Librarian is boring and reminds me of Moneypenny’s from James Bond. Wasn’t there a Cadbury’s Flake ad with a librarian who lets her hair down in a sexy fashion?

Yes I kissed a nurse once, she was a goth type.

If you were to take all my ex’s or those I was interested in and list their professions then the ones that are top of the list are Doctors (mostly german and one irish) and Lawyers (mostly english, one irish).

10. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I think that probably explains about the orgasm thing. There’s a Ph.D thesis somewhere in the stacks in Trinity postulating a direct connection between anorgasm and high Leaving Cert points in women.

“normal” “knows what she is doing” “decent chest” greater precision needed if you ever enter the mail order bride market, otherwise goodness knows what you would end up with.

on a more positive note, it sounds like you have more or less the same taste in women as Van Morrison.

11. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 1:31 pm

not that I am a librarian or anything, lol.

12. atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 2:21 pm

how do you know about this thesis? did you write it?

I dont get it – van the man is married to ‘socialite’ michelle rocca?

13. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 2:28 pm

no, one of my friends came across it, he had great satisfaction in telling me about it, I found it all a bit of an anti-climax, it’s not like it wasn’t well known anecdotally already. I guess if you date furriners you probably wouldn’t have realised.

as far as I remember Van had a song “Brown Eyed Girl”

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 2:46 pm

oh yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind … and the alternate version of my girls brown …

14. sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 2:32 pm

The same author did his previous Master’s thesis on anorgasma and Gaelgeoiri women. They all tend to get high Leaving Cert points so I guess that led into the Ph.D thesis.

The study on Gaelgeoiri men and penis size is apparently under lock and key in UCG. It’s supposed to be more explosive than the Ark of the Covenant.

• atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I deliberately left the source of the study in the image above – if it was to name names then it could be explosive

• sdaedalus March 22, 2011 at 2:58 pm

it could indeed.

then there’s the story about Eamon deValera I heard from someone who was in Frongach with him. apparently he was not known as ‘the Long Fella’ for nothing.

but then again he was only partly Irish.

15. atoast2toast March 22, 2011 at 3:01 pm

ah George De Valero – well if he was Italian/Cuban it would explain how he made it into the green zone on the chart

16. sdaedalus March 23, 2011 at 11:36 pm

I wonder has he read this:-

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 33 other followers